How do you talk to yourself?
What is that internal voice saying?
It may tell you, this is wonderful – when you’re relaxed and enjoying the moment.
It may tell you, I’m not sure about this – when you’re nervous in a situation.
It may tell you, I’m so in love – when your heart soars in a new relationship (or with the sight of a new puppy! Ok, most likely the puppy, right? 😉 ).
It may also tell you, over and over, that you can’t…
I can’t do that.
I can’t afford this.
I can’t be that person.
There’s no way!
So, do you believe it?
If you are going through the 5-Day Challenge – Goal Setting & Achieving Results, you have heard me talk about this topic a little bit already.
The truth is, about 99-percent of the time, it is bull-shit.
Why? Because of where the word can’t generates from.
When you feel that you can’t, you have created that belief for yourself out of a fear, an anxiety, or that uncomfortable feeling you get when you are in an unfamiliar situation. Instead, you tell yourself you can’t in order to justify it.
Ok, hold on a minute, because I want to touch on the difference of I can’t and I don’t want to.
If you’re thinking these mean the same, get ready for a mind blowing moment! 😉
I Can’t vs. I Don’t Want To
When you allow yourself to believe you can’t:
- You don’t give yourself permission to try
- You limit yourself
- You live and play small
- You hold yourself back from doing amazing things
When you allow yourself to choose that you don’t want to:
- You set a boundary for yourself
- You have the self-respect to say no
- You understand that it’s not aligned with your larger vision, goals, and desires
Boooommm!! Mind blown 😉
Can’t – bad. Don’t want to – acceptable at times.
So, what have you allowed that internal voice to tell you that you can’t do lately?
Can I be honest?
Finding A Way To Make It Happen
When I really want something – especially when it’s something that is related to (or aligned with) one of my goals, dreams, or bigger visions – I find a way to make it happen!
Don’t you do the same?
- When my husband and I were offered a trip to the Dominican Republic this year, we found a way to get the plane tickets, get off work, get a puppy-sitter, and make it happen.
- When I wanted a new camera that I knew was going to give me better quality photos, I tried harder to book more sessions to pay for it, and make it happen.
- When I wanted to move my business to the next level, I decided to hire my first coach, and make it happen.
But, what if I allowed my internal voice to tell me:
- We can’t go on the trip – We have to work. We can’t take a full week away. We can’t leave the animals.
- I can’t get a new camera – Mine is working fine. The new one is $2000. I can’t book that many sessions.
- I can’t hire a coach – I’m not ready. I’m not good enough. I can’t afford one.
I easily could have fallen victim to any one of these. I could have told myself I can’t. Yes, life would go on…
BUT, I absolutely would not be where I am today without deciding telling myself, I can.
Change the Conversation in Your Head
I challenge you today to allow yourself to try – just to see what happens!
You simply decide wether you can or can’t. But honey, you are completely worth it to allow yourself to try!
You know what you want – go after it! Jump out of your comfort zone and allow yourself the experience and growth! You will do incredible things!
Are You Ready to Reach Your Potential!?
If you are:
🌟 A passionate, determined women ready to achieve your goals,
🌟 But, struggling with self-doubts, fears, and blocks,
🌟 And not sure how to even get started,
🌟 You ultimately desire to do more of what you love in your Life & Business
THIS IS FOR YOU! 😍
During your coaching experience, we will individually:
🌟 Work through your struggles,
🌟 Build your confidence,
🌟 Develop your strategy,
🌟 Navigate your success,
🌟 Create an action plan to grow your business, your confidence, and your life doing what you love!
This program is ultra-focused on your specific Life & Business goals, so it is literally designed to fit you!
Here’s what you need to do:
Complete the 1:1 Coaching Quick Application here!
As I’ve shared, my goal this year is to help 100 women achieve at least one of their goals this year! I am so passionate about helping you work through your struggles, develop an action plan, support you in taking action so that you can achieve your biggest goals!
Is your soul screaming yes at this post? Share your can’ts and cans in the comments below! Or share on your social profiles!
Do you know someone who needs this? Share it with her!
Need a little inspiration every week on your journey? Subscribe here and have these stories sent straight to your inbox!